Oils your therapist might use…
● Oregano: battle viruses and allergens
● Thyme: anti-viral
● Basil: relaxes sore muscles
● Wintergreen/Birch: relieves joint and muscle pain
● Peppermint: promotes liver and respiratory health
● Marjoram: anti-septic
● Cypress: anti-inflammatory
● Valor: helps align your body and mind
Before your massage your therapist will talk to you about any issues you are experiencing to identify the combination of oils that will work best for you. These issues might be things like, seasonal allergies, colds, weakened immune system…as well as back pain, mild spinal misalignment and much much more. The oils used can kill bacteria, battle allergens, promote organ health, and relieve joint and muscle pain. As a lot of these ailments can get worse over time, this massage is a great way to naturally manage your symptoms and experience both short and long term benefits. You can expect to leave feeling aligned in both body and mind and with a boosted immune system ready to take on your daily life! Namaste!
Call 408-217-8729 to schedule your appointment today.
Touch to Heal Spa does accept Spafinder Gift Cards on regular priced treatments.